[DECtalk] singing Dectalk and NVDA

Mohamed malhajamy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 17:42:41 EST 2016

OK, sorry for replying several times, but I believe I've found the
issue. Correction: if you are using notepad, maximizing the window
doesn't solve the problem. The issue in question seems to be that
notepad itself seems to randomly split text, causing dectalk to give you
an error. I was able to reproduce the same error you had when I rendered
one of your songs in notepad. The solution is to try using word pad
instead of notepad so that NVDA can read phonemes properly.