[DECtalk] Report of a successful use of dectalk with graphical Linux.

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 00:01:26 EST 2023

Yes that does make perfect sense. And other things make sense too but I'm
not quite sure what those other things might be at the moment. Yes so
anyway I hope you all have a good night and that you don't get a lot of
snow where you're at because tomorrow is going to be a high in the low 70s
Fahrenheit well have a good rest of your night and stuff like that