[DECtalk] Report of a successful use of dectalk with graphical Linux.

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Feb 22 23:55:11 EST 2023

Hi Kyle,
Glad to find you here!
The thing is, because I work for a nonprofit organization with  tax exempt
status going back decades, I feel that, if I knew who to contact, we might
manage agreement for such a license.
There is a great deal of grant funding, and cause related marketing
funding  around education, cognitive communication and research.
As expressed the dectalk software can benefit a number of populations,
with my personally welcoming a chance to perhaps help someone with a
License both see the possibilities, and gain something helpful in return.
Does that make sense?
  Karen