[DECtalk] decTalk express emulator

joshknnd1982 at gmail.com joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 15:27:08 EST 2022

I heard awhile ago there was a version of keysoft that worked with decTalk
express. It may also work with the decTalk express emulator as well. Maybe
tomorrow sometime I will try to put together a version of talking dosbox
with the decTalk emulator but also includes the NVDA stuff in case people
still want that as an option. It seems like decTalk is making a comeback,
just like vinyl records are making a comeback among a small group of people.
It's fun playing Jim Kitchen's and other games with a real decTalk voice,
hearing them as if you could go back in a time machine back to 1990 back to
the days of vintage retro computing.