[DECtalk] Finding Klatt Parameters for Phonemes

Brandon Tyson brandongold98 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 02:07:07 EDT 2021

Hi,

I'm looking at NV SpeechPlayer as I'd like to get it working with US English instead of UK English.

I've done some research and cannot seem to find a good source for where to get phoneme data.

I've read that SpeechPlayer gets most of its data from the PyKlatt project, but it looked like it was just an interface to Klatt when I took a look at it.

I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find some of these parameters by chance?

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to any input you may have.

Thanks,

Brandon
Sent from my iPhone