[DECtalk] SAM SAPI5 Sample

jake mcmahan mcmahan.jake at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 21:51:55 EST 2016

     Ok, here's my thing with this.  I feel that no matter how many
samples you get inside the voice, there never will be enough for a
general purpose synth.  I do have a different idea for you.

www.voicecrafts.com

This is a site ran by innoetics, allowing one to make their own voice.
It will be on their platform at first, but contact them about getting
the voice for download as I am doing when I make mine.

Jake M