[DECtalk] SAM SAPI5 Sample

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Mon Nov 14 01:00:46 EST 2016

Hi,

How do they work? Do they provide a program that gives you utterances to
say like the old ModelTalker? Then what happens, how do you get the
voice as a download? I'd love more info on this from someone who's
actually used them!

Thanks,

Jayson

On 11/13/2016 9:51 PM, jake mcmahan wrote:
>     Ok, here's my thing with this.  I feel that no matter how many
> samples you get inside the voice, there never will be enough for a
> general purpose synth.  I do have a different idea for you.
>
> www.voicecrafts.com
>
> This is a site ran by innoetics, allowing one to make their own
> voice.  It will be on their platform at first, but contact them about
> getting the voice for download as I am doing when I make mine.
>
> Jake M
>

> On 11/13/2016 10:20 AM, Blake Roberts wrote:
>> I would still like to hear a sample when you're done.
>> Blake

>>> Mouth. I think hearing a SAPI version of yourself would also be fun.