[DECtalk] Sapi synthesizer: Chatterbox, my thoughts

brandon T brandongold98 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 09:21:23 EDT 2014

Hi,

I loaded the Sapi voice Chatterbox into my Windows Vista computer. I
read the license.txt file and I think it says it is free software, is
that correct? I think the speech thing they are using is comercial, or
is that not correct?

Somebody mentioned I need to use another sapi4.py file to make it work
better, is that legal? I would rather not use a file that has been
hacked if you don't mind please.

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to any assistance
you are willing to provide.

Sincerely,

Brandon Tyson