[DECtalk] How did they make the Decktalk text to speech voices?

edbruckert at gmail.com edbruckert at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 15:22:37 EDT 2014

I published ab article describing all  the steps to convert text into speech

The Klatt synthesizer took in stressed marked phonemes

and put out soundwavws. If anyone wants to no more i’ll record things as I am now blind now.

some get really interesting like you come across  dot it actually used in many different contexts.

Sent from Windows Mail