[DECtalk] How did they make the Decktalk text to speech voices?

Tyler programmer651 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 15 15:18:40 EDT 2014

I thought of this before. If I familiarized myself with the programming language known as assembly
language for x86 processors, and I took a copy of the Dectalk 4.3 window
(speak43.exe), and disassembled it with a disassembler into a text file, and studied the stuff that
leaked out of the disassembler into the text file, would I gain any knowledge of the inner guts of the speak window?
Tyler Z