[DECtalk] The Dectalk site is gone, I think.

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Thu Jun 6 14:28:45 EDT 2013

Jayson is correct, the owner of dectalk.com also owns q-continuum.net. I use
QRead also... Although I don't have Christopher's email address in my
address book, I recollected it from having received emailed from him in the
past after contacting q-continuum. I just sent a message to his Gmail email
address asking if dectalk.com is gone forever or only temporarily. If he
responds, I'll inform this list.
Blake

  _____