[DECtalk] The Dectalk site is gone, I think.

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Thu Jun 6 05:54:09 EDT 2013

Anything published after 1988 is given automatic copyright status in the US
regardless of whether it has a notice on it.  The owners would be the
original creators of the songs, not the person who created a DECtalk version
of them.  With Red Dwarf, for example, it would be the BBC.  Yes, the BBC
does care and they will get you shut down at some point.