[DECtalk] The Dectalk site is gone, I think.

Tyler programmer651 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 6 11:59:47 EDT 2013

So I guess that's just a rumor that you can get away with things with a disclaimer, lol. For a while, if
someone did a remake of, for example, "Surfin' Safari," they would get busted. Someone else
remade it, but put on the file "originally done by The Beach Boys," they got away with it. And
you're right; the Dectalk Archive didn't attribute! So we can keep it public; we just need
to make it more advanced; rather than an Apache directory listing, we might need some actual HTML,
so we can attribute the songs to the Dectalk artists, and then "originally performed by" the original.
Tyler Z