[DECtalk] how to use Dectalk dictionary tool?

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Wed Jul 4 11:24:28 EDT 2012

Hi,

Has anyone looked at the text file? There's some historical info in there,
at the top. Seems this is a Force Computers version. I think it's too bad
nobody seems to have a DLL of DECtalk 4.3. I don't quite know how they made
those Speak windows not need a DLL, but we could use those DLL's now! If I
could have a SAPI DECtalk that sounded like 4.3, I'd buy the thing right
now! Frankly, 4.61 just isn't my favorite DECtalk.
Thanks.