[DECtalk] how to use Dectalk dictionary tool?

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Wed Jul 4 11:02:42 EDT 2012

I need to let Ed answer that.  Enable Rehab released this stuff with  no
Documentation of any kind.  So someone gave me the files, so I'm having  Blake
help me make heads and tails out of everything and provide instructions
for it.  This is great stuff, so it's totally worth releasing in the right
way.  This DT Sample Window is 100 percent blind friendly, it sings, offers
different languages, and it's way cool!  It just comes with features such  as
dictools, and has no instructions.  So Ed will need to answer  that.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 7/4/2012 9:59:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,