[DECtalk] Pronunciations

Raymond Grote musicalman1 at comcast.net
Tue May 17 16:20:35 EDT 2011

Hi Jayson,
I converted these to phonemes for anyone interested.

Fonix: 'faanihks]
Babysit: 'beybiysiht
Babysat: 'beybiysaet
Babydoll: 'beybiydaol or 'beybiydaal
Kinda: 'kayndax
Bogeyman: 'buhgiymaen
Bogeymen: 'buhgiymehn
Supernaturally: suwprr'naechrraxllliy
Hon: 'hahn
Gene: 'jhiyn
Jayson: 'jheysaxn

 I'd be willing to help with pronunciations if needed. I'm not very good at
actually finding the errors since most of the words I use and read are
pretty easily pronounced by today's synths, but I can help with the
phonemes.