[DECtalk] the archive is messed up

shaun everiss shaun.e at xtra.co.nz
Thu Oct 12 23:41:15 EDT 2006

Hy jayson, I tried to download stuff fron your site but it was going to slowly.
So I used the one at nyud.net.
Thare a few issues with that.
Sometimes nyud will just slow down and sppeed up for no reason what so ever.
It will also download say 24kb of a 800kb file or whatever sometimes
and say its done, ie will at least but it aint and I need to reget
the file which then will download correctly.