[DECtalk] Getting Dectalk To Sing Independent Vocal Parts

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 29 03:48:23 EST 2006

Hi,
If each note of each voice is the same length, then they shouldn't get out
of sync.  Are you using the "Convert to Wav" feature?  Have you visited the
DECtalk archive?  http://www.bluegrasspals.com/dectalk
If you haven't already, visit the Software directory and download DECtalk
4.3.  This version can convert its output to wav files which you can then
mix in a sound editor or multi-track studio program.  The newer demo
versions say they have this feature but it is unavailable for some reason.
Jayson.