[DECtalk] Bandwidth limiting

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Apr 4 02:38:03 EDT 2006

Actually, it works out very well for those.  That's how I learned
about it.  I kept seeing nyud.net in podcast urls.  I finally looked
and found out about Coral CDN.  Yes, it's a great improvement and
helps offset the bandwidth problem.  It doesn't work for very small
files like directory listings from what I can tell.