[Blindapple] Apple IIGS emulation

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Tue Aug 24 09:08:56 EDT 2021

Hi,

The fast sounds are caused by the GS being set to fast speed. In the GS
control panel, which can be accessed natively using Textalker-GS or
modified via Davex's CONP command, system speed can be set to either
Normal or Fast. Normal is 1.023 MHZ, the standard Apple II speed. Fast
is 2.56 MHZ I think? which is the faster GS speed.

Hope this helps,

Jayson