[Blindapple] Apple IIGS emulation

Kyle kyle at free2.ml
Tue Aug 24 09:22:16 EDT 2021

Woe nice! So my gs does now work much like a //e, allowing me to run any
5.25 disk just as I would on the apple2ee emulator. I still can't get
Textalker GS speaking, but running

conp -f n

in davex fixed it right up. Now to get it working at the fast speed, all
I need to do is load my davex hard disk that has all the commands on it
and run

conp -f y

and reboot. Now if only I could get Textalker GS to speak, I'd be able
to play with the more advanced features of the newer machine that I
never got access to back in the day LOL.

~Kyle