[Blindapple] Apple IIGS emulation

Bryan Mckinnish bryanbkm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 08:52:10 EDT 2021

Hmm.

What text talker gs disk are you running. The one with the manual works,
nd so dos the textalker 1.3 gs one.

The 1.4 update has no dos os on it as far as I saw with citer press.

I wonder where we can find some good gs software to mess with to build
up use for it.

I read something about apple works being used with textalker last night
in the manual.

Bryan Mckinnish