[Blindapple] How to make ProDOS system programs talk

Tiny Puppy-butchb wa0vjr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 14:34:07 EDT 2021

It has been a long time since I messed with that.  I think there
was one prodos program I had to modify.  I don't recall how I
saved it for sure, but I do recall that I had to change fe89 to
ea which is a no op, and fe93 to a no op.  The program does a jsr
fe89 and a jsr to fe93 which blows away speech.  That is all I
can remember for sure.  Probably not much help.  I remember
gointo the monitor mode to do this, but not much else.