[Blindapple] How to make ProDOS system programs talk

Kyle kyle at free2.ml
Mon Aug 9 15:59:06 EDT 2021

Yeah I'm not sure how much that will help. I know the monitor works for
the bin file type, which can be loaded and saved. This would work for
example with Davex commands, but I'm not sure how well it would work
with the system programs I'm trying to get talking ... these are files
of type sys. It does seem like your solution could work if sys files can
in fact be loaded, modified in the monitor and saved in this way.

~Kyle