[Blindapple] Lots of material from Raised Dot Computing

Kyle kyle at gmx.ca
Sun Nov 10 19:44:52 EST 2013

Thanks for the information. I did go straight to the Apple/dsk folder,
bypassing the HTML entirely. Yeah, I guess that was a bad idea lol. I'll
look at the HTML as well as apple/docs. More of my questions should be
answered there. Incidentally, as geeky as I was with the Apple //e as a
child, I never thought the disk volume meant anything at all, and I
certainly didn't think it would cause problems. I just listened to all
the advice that said I shouldn't change it. It's only recently upon
rediscovering the old stuff that I notice the problems that can arise
from changing that volume number, and strangely, I still can't figure
out why it was even present in DOS if all it did was cause problems if
changed.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--