[Blindapple] Using save the states, and knowing when you have to

Joe Quinn jdawg1983 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 13:24:35 EDT 2013

How do you know when you have to choose "save states, "and how do you
choose them on the Mac? And also, how did people get all these disk
images of old Apple to eat things? This brings me back to grade
school. I distinctly Remember there was an echo synthesizer with a
woman voice on it. I just can't remember the game. I think it was a
math one, and  too flipped the disk to get the woman voice and
additional games? I used to be afraid of this voice
Sent from my iPhone