[Blindapple] Off-Topic - Daylight Saving Time

Aaron Howell aaron at kitten.net.au
Tue Feb 13 06:46:29 EST 2007

Hi,
On a debian system (at least recent ones anyway),
the timezone data is in the tzdata package.
On my system (which tracks unstable), the version is 2007a-3,
and that has all the American timezone updates for daylight savings, as well as those for Western Australia (which also changed last/this year.
Regards
Aaron