[Blindapple] Doubletalk LT

Aaron Howell aaron at kitten.net.au
Thu Dec 2 16:14:54 EST 2004

The only way I can think of that this might work is if you were trying to use it on a 2c as a cricket.
I did try hooking my doubletalk lt up to my 2gs and starting both textalker and scat, and neither of them found it
(I didn't actually mess around with the speed of the serial port or anything in the control panel, maybe it can be made to work, but I really doubt it except on a 2c).
Regards
Aaron