[DECtalk] Update to competition rules

Alex Parks mehgcap at gwi.net
Wed Dec 19 08:25:28 EST 2007

While I do not have full knowledge of dt singing and such, I know
it will probably take longer than 12 days to create a truly
contest-worthy entry, especially with people on vacations and
such.  I would recommend the deadline being the end of January
and the judging time being the first two weeks of February, but
that is just me.

Have a great day,
Alex

coordinating such