[DECtalk] Multiple Languages and DECtalk

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 12 03:33:57 EST 2006

Hi,
I'm not talking about the Express, I'm talking about the DECtalk PC card.
On the PC, the actual programs and files that made up the DECtalk software
were loaded onto the board, one right after the other, in your autoexec.bat
or wherever.  On the Express, all the DECtalk stuff was put into the
firmware, with no separation of files, so the file or at least its contents
is probably in the firmware somewhere, you just can't find it though.
Jayson.