[DECtalk] SONG REQUEST

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sat Mar 11 03:19:34 EST 2006

Hi,

I can't help you but you could try looking for a MIDI file.  If
you're that desperate, you probably already did.  OK, since you say
you own the CD album, why not try the various file sharing
networks?  A few that come to mind are Ares, KCEasy, gnutella 1 and
gnutella 2.  Here are links.  Note that all seem accessible if you
don't mind using mouse reading keys and clicking.  The usual
disclaimer about only using this for material you legally own applies
but when has that stopped anyone?

Ares: http://aresgalaxy.sf.net/

KCEasy: http://www.kceasy.com/

Gnutella 1 and 2: http://www.shareaza.org/

Also, if you're on *nix or Linux, look at gIFt.  It uses the new
OpenFT network and has a curses interface so is very accessible.  I
can supply url off list.  It comes as a FreeBSD port, not sure about
others.  You'll need to install a few plugins and libraries.  Also,
KCEasy works with Ares but not very well which is why I recommend the
actual Ares software.  Shareaza works with multiple networks.