[DECtalk] SONG REQUEST

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Fri Mar 10 15:34:08 EST 2006

I have another favor to ask, and yes I am going to  strip the vocals and
import Dectalk, but at least I'm being honest about  it.

I lost my Sandi Patty CD, the album is "Hymns of faith  songs of inspiration.
 The song I want is actually a medley but it starts  and ends with "Precious
memories."  I have searched the internet every 4  hours for the past 2 months
and nothing comes up at all for that song.  I'm  almost at the point of buying
another copy.

Does anyone have it?  Any format, I don't care  because I can convert
anything to anything, so I seriously don't care what  format or anything.  Even the
quality doesn't matter.  I miss that  double album and I really want that song
badly.  The song has a harmonica  in it and I want to hear Dectalk with a
harmonica.  A really dumb reason  but that's my reason.  If anyone has it, please
send it my way,  please.  Nothing is going right at this time and I just
really want to mess  with that song just to make myself smile.

SNOOPI