[DECtalk] DECtalk 4.62 compiled as SAPI5

Blake Roberts BEarlRoberts at aol.com
Fri Sep 30 22:26:18 EDT 2022

Snoopi,

I found Jake's file host KeyBase to be a bit confusing at first because
it markets itself so much. I can understand your question asking how to
download the SAPI5. Go to this link:

https://keybase.pub/datajake1999/Grossgang/tts/sapi_voices/DECtalk%204.62%20SAPI5.exe

That link seems like a direct download link but actually brings up a web
page. Partway down the page, it says "DECtalk 4.62 SAPI5.exe" with a
"download" link next to it.  the "download" link will download the
DECTalk 4.62 SAPI5. I hope this explanation is helpful. I am sending
this to the listserv in case anyone else needs some guidance downloading
the SAPI5 installer.

Blake