[DECtalk] Where can I buy a DECtalk USB

Aksel Leo Christoffersen aksel at blindsigtmail.dk
Fri Sep 30 10:58:33 EDT 2022

Hello,

I have been interested in buying a DECtalk USB for quite a while now. I was
in contact with a member of this list about a year ago, who told me that
Access Solutions was aparently quite hard to get in touch with. And now,
given that their website has closed, I'm guessing that they are no longer in
existence.

So, does anyone here know a place to buy a DECtalk USB from, either new or
used? I also tried to get in contact with the Blind Mice Mega Mall back
then, who also lists it on their site, but with no response.

Thanks in advance, and kind regards:

Aksel Christoffersen