[DECtalk] NVDA addon

Blake Roberts BEarlRoberts at aol.com
Thu Sep 22 12:31:24 EDT 2022

Adding to Josh's response: I provided some steps several days ago which
should cause DECtalk NVDA add-on to sing after doing a say all. My
initial instructions missed a couple of things. Here is a link to my
follow-up message in the list archive which contains additional details.

https://bluegrasspals.com/pipermail/dectalk/2022-September/005768.html

Blake