[DECtalk] It's time to bust some DECtalk myths

Chime Hart chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Tue Sep 20 00:56:46 EDT 2022

OK, first for Karen, as far as I know Speakup has individual drivers for each
of its synthesizers which are supported. And yes Don I understand the concepts
you are after, but so-far no1 on the Speakup list has mentioned any bipass way,
but sometimes folks respond several days later. I just looked-and-in
/etc/speakup/dectlk/ there are settings files for volume, voice, and other
things Here are a list of files
caps_start
caps_stop
delay_time
delay_time~
direct
flush_time
full_time
inflection
jiffy_delta
pitch
punct
rate
trigger_time
voice
vol
Back again live, so I think once Speakup were loaded again, any settings within
those files would resume.
Chime