[DECtalk] decTalk and humanware pulseData Keysoft

joshknnd1982 at gmail.com joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 22:13:55 EDT 2022

As an interesting fact. Did you know that at one time decTalk worked with
Keysoft as an alternative to Keynote Gold? Well, it did. I never used it
with keysoft though. And Keynote gold apparently was older than or made
different than decTalk. And that is why there will never be a keynote gold
sapi5 or any sapi4-5  keynote tts. And honestly I think decTalk was way more
popular than Keynote Gold ever was anyway. At least for some products.
Keynote was made by Berkeley text to speech. It's amazing that decTalk at
one time costs $1000 or more. And now there are decTalk dlls floating around
like its nothing and all its former companies are long dead. Same goes for
rc-systems doubletalk. That has also been discontinued.