[DECtalk] decTalk on IOS with TestFlite beta app?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Nov 16 01:52:55 EST 2022

I have successfully replaced my reading edge, the source of my dectalk 4
times  in the more than  20 years I have been using it.
I daily manage books with effortless OCR abilities, as a part of my
professional life.
If memory serves, should I need it, service remains possible....but I have
only needed it once.
Sorry your  limited imagination cannot grasp that where there is will and
ingenuity Don, there are solutions.