[DECtalk] decTalk on IOS with TestFlite beta app?

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 16:01:05 EST 2022

i've never heard of a case of a dead company, suing a bunch of blind people who are most likely on Social Security for giving out free copies, free modified copies of some thing which is 35 or so years old. I mean, I guess there could be a case out there, that I am not aware of, however, I've never heard of such a thing, and to be honest, the only people who are really interested in this old dectalk  stuff are a very small subset of the blind community. This dectalk  thing is very very niche.

Sent from my iPhone