[DECtalk] decTalk on IOS with TestFlite beta app?

Don Text_to_Speech at GMX.com
Tue Nov 15 15:26:42 EST 2022

On 11/15/2022 10:21 AM, Brandon Tyson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Right, I think this would be hard because from what I heard, I'm not sure
> anyone was able to get in contact with the CEO of SpeechFX.

Track down their counsel.  SOMEONE owns it.  Things just don't "fall"
into The Public Domain.  The owner is not the CEO (unless he personally
purchased the asset) but, rather, the Corporation (which is a legal
entity and has rules of survivorship -- e.g., any creditors it may
have had when/*IF* it closed up now likely have claims to the IP.

You can't walk into a house and start removing items just because
you think no one lives there...