[DECtalk] decTalk SAPI5

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon May 2 18:11:12 EDT 2022

Actually chime,
That was part of what I wished to confirm.
According to the Wikipedia article on sapi5, later editions allowed for
incorporation into other operating system language.
  At least hinting possibly that Blake might have say incorporated
utilities allowing the package to be blended with other systems.
That some of the dectalk utilities fail regardless of one using windows
seems to mean that even in that setup the package is not fully functional.
Kare