[DECtalk] DECTALK speak windows and screen readers

joshknnd1982 at gmail.com joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 17:44:47 EDT 2022

Regarding decTalk and freedom scientific... Is there a company that we could
pay to write sapi5 interfaces for the decTalk versions we have? Or maybe
pick one or two most popular decTalk versions and pay a company to write a
sapi5 interface for it so it will just work with everything? I would gladly
pay for a sapi5 version of decTalk 4.41 for example.