[DECtalk] decTalk variable val voice

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Sat Aug 13 18:38:49 EDT 2022

Hi,

I see this question has already been answered, but here goes anyway.
Yes, the Val voice is used to store custom voice parameters. By default,
it just sounds like Paul. The idea is, you can make all sorts of [:dv
bla bla bla] parameter changes you want, then do a [:dv save] to save
those parameters to the Val voice. Then you can change voices or do
anything you want, and then when you want to recall your saved
parameters you just do [:nv] and there they are.

Hope this helps,

Jayson