[DECtalk] Looking for Rare Software Speech Synthesizers

Alex Krier alex16293 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 05:13:43 EDT 2021

Hello. I'm trying to see if anyone has any rare software speech
synthesizers (SAPI 4 or 5, but I also accept standalone ones as well).
I'm not looking for human voices, I'm looking for more robotic ones
(mainly formant or diphone). I have a few, like Infovox 230, ELAN
Sayso/Tempo, LOGOX, and TruTalk. One synth I'd love to collect is one
called FlexVoice, which was made by MindMaker, the same company who made
the TruVoice version of TextAssist. Two ones that I'd also like to
collect include CyberTalk by Panasonic, and Lucent TTS by AT&T Bell Labs
(I also will collect any other rare synth (but not emulated ones like on
MAME). If anyone has any of these software synths or other ones I'd be
interested in, please contact me off-list. Thanks.