[DECtalk] A little question about some of the audio files in the DECtalk archive

Aksel Leo Christoffersen aksel at blindsigtmail.dk
Sun Aug 8 15:13:45 EDT 2021

Hello,

Do anyone know who made the audio files called DTOnAC.wav and DTOnDC.wav,
which is in the Synthesizers folder in the DECtalk archive BTSync folder.
The two files is demos of a DECtalk Express starting up, but I'm very
impressed by how little background noise there are, when DECtalk is not
speaking. In fact, at some places, there ar eliterally none. I've tried to
record from DECtalk Express my self, but there's allways a little background
noise. So, unless the recordings is faked, possibly by using DECtalk
software, this is really impressive work.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards:

Aksel Christoffersen