[DECtalk] how to uninstall sapi5 dectalk properly?

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 18:45:50 EDT 2020

Hi
I installed decTalk sapi5 but I decided I did not like the 5.0 version of that particular decTalk, I uninstalled it and the voices remain in the sapi5 list of voices but they no longer talk. How do I remove them from the list? Something is not getting unregistered during the uninstall of dectalk sapi5 but I am not sure what to delete to get rid of the leftover voice entries for jake’s decTalk sapi5. Also for whatever reason it is not nearly as responsive as espeak sapi5 or eloquence sapi5 so yet another reason why I want to uninstall completely.

Thanks,

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10