[DECtalk] dectalk.dll from dictool

Aksel Leo Christoffersen aksel at blindsigtmail.dk
Thu Jun 25 04:16:16 EDT 2020

Hi Jake,

I'm very interested in trying this version of DECtalk, but I don't know anything about visual studio. How can I get this up and running?

Otherwise, if this isn't possible, then could you maybe convert the attached textfile to a wave-file with this version. It's just a test-file I made to test the various DECtalk voices.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards:
Aksel Christoffersen