[DECtalk] DECtalk source compiled

Jake Gross datajake at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 21:42:30 EDT 2020

It was more like a leak, since Edward Bruckert sent me the code, and I
preserved it on my sight.
I also found different implementations of the vocal tract model in the
code, and I noticed if you change to a different implementation, it
changes the frequency response of the voice.
I am also going to look into disabling hlsyn.