[DECtalk] legality of dectalk, II

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Wed Jul 31 22:34:28 EDT 2019

Brandon,
Yes, I am the Blake referenced in that article. The "beta" SAPI referenced is the Dectalk 4.64 SAPI which I shared with this list many years ago. It was called Beta by myself and Snoopi primarily because the singing function did not work very well in that SAPI. The 4.64 SAPI remains today as it was then. Long-time members of list I'm sure can recall that I got it from someone when I was part of a Dectalk SAPI project. I do not want to revisit/remember that period again because it's old history now.