[DECtalk] A DECtalk song I've made... again

Aksel Leo Christoffersen aksel at blindsigtmail.dk
Sun Jul 21 18:34:10 EDT 2019

Hi,

Some time ago, I posted a DECtalk song I've made on this list called This Is
My Life, made by the danish band Gasolin'.

Now, I've made the song with DECtalk 4.6.2. I choose to make it with this
version, because it sounds so different from DECtalk 4.3, that I normaly use
for my DECtalk songs. Also, it's tuned a little bit down from DECtalk 4.3,
so it fits well with the music. The voice it self is terrible however.

First, for comparison, here's a link again to the old DECtalk 4.3 version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xq61xpm3vfjo07b/DECtalk%20Sings%20-%20This%20Is%20
My%20Life%20by%20Gasolin%27.wav?dl=1

And here's a link to the new version with DECtalk 4.6.2:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aydad81bea65n7z/DECtalk%204.6.2%20Sings%20-%20This
%20Is%20My%20Life%20by%20Gasolin%27.wav?dl=1

I used the exact same text as for the 4.3 version, except i changed the "l",
phoneme to the "ll", phoneme.

I look forward to hear your upinions.

Best regards:

Aksel Christoffersen